Thursday, May 19, 2005

Measuring Up

I know diets always tell you to do this at the start, but I've not dared brave the tape measure up til now. Partly because I didn't know where it was, but never mind.

Anyway, today I hit over 33.3lb lost. Yes, that means I'm 1/3 of the way to losing 100lb. That's not quite what the tracker on this site shows as a target, as this is what I'm trying to lose before December 31, and I don't think I'll get to 100lb by then (and the tracker is in kg, but I'm clever like that!). But I think ultimately that's the target I want, or to at least try for it and see where it takes me. I might want to lose more. I might decide to stop short. But it's a target.

Anyway, I decided to take some measurements now while I at least bear some resemblance to the fat person I'm hopefully leaving behind. I was trying clothes on again, and there's definitely more room than the last time I tried some of them, so I must try to capture my measurements now. I don't want to think about what they used to be over 30lb ago, but judging by the fit of some of my clothes, they were a fair bit more than this.

And here they are in all their "glory".

Neck: 37cm
U/Arm: 33cm
Bust: 109cm
Waist: 94cm
Tummy: 121cm
Thigh: 63cm
Calf: 44cm
Ankle: 25cm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home