Saturday, April 30, 2005

10% gone, never to come back

Just a quick one as I'm about to dash out to the airport, but I've now lost that extra pound that puts me at losing 10% of my starting weight. Time to celebrate by having a great weekend in Budapest.

Just 2 things quickly to show how my habits have changed.

1. I need to leave at about 10.30 to catch my plane. I decided to get up early and go to the gym first.
2. I wanted some snacks for the journey. Before, if I was feeling good I'd take cereal bars. Today I'm taking fruit.

This afternoon I'll try one of my standard tests of fatness. Let's see how much more room there is in that aircraft seat, should we.

Have a great weekend, I will.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms Gigglepuss said...

Woohoo on reaching the 10% goal! Doesn't that feel great? What a dedicated gal to get to the gym before leaving!

Have a great time in Budapest and thanks for visiting my blog! I'll be back!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home