Thursday, April 28, 2005

Adventures in the wardrobe

I'm feeling good. I've just gone through my wardrobe again. And a couple of things that didn't fit last time I did this a couple of weeks ago not only fit, but look great.

A couple of pairs of size 18 trousers I've not worn for years. I can fasten my size 14 gap flares*

I'm currently wearing a pair of suit trousers I've never worn in over 2 years of owning them. I bought a suit mail order when I was laid up with my broken ankle. The two skirts and the jacket fit (kind of... the lining is ripped to pieces where I was a bit optimistic in my biggest days). But I could never get the trousers anywhere near fastening. I seem to have this problem with trousers, I had exactly the same problem with another suit. I always kept the trousers in hope rather than expectation. And finally they fit. And they look great!

I tried on one of my favourite dresses. I can't believe how loose it is, and how much thinner I look now my stomach isn't bulging to get out of it.

I'm off back to the wardrobe to see what else I can find!

*OK. I'll admit, they're American size 14. I'm not really a size 14. But neither am I a size 22 any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home