Sunday, April 17, 2005

A new target

This lose a stone before my holiday thing is going so well I think I might need to revise the target. And looking at my weight and the date I think I've got just the thing.

I'm going on a little city break in a couple of weeks. This isn't the main, bikini, target that Santorini at the end of May is, but it would be really nice to get that second stone off before I go there and then look at losing another half or so before Santorini. As it currently stands I'd have to lose another 5lb in just under 2 weeks, so 2.5lb per week isn't so bad when you think that in the last 2 weeks I've lost 9. Yes, this could be the way to go. I won't update the date on my ticker just yet, as the main aim is to lose it before the end of May. But if I do lose it earlier that will be a great bonus.

I've just bought a new pair of trousers - size 18! For years I've been convincing myself that I'm a 20 while in fact most of the trousers that fit me properly are more like size 22. Not that I admit that to myself... Anyway, these trousers don't fit as nicely as I'd like, and there's a definite bulge spilling over the top, but they do fasten, and I'm now confident enough that they will fit soon that I bought them anyway while they were in stock as they are just what I was looking for. I've promised myself they will fit me properly, and they will fit me soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home