Sunday, April 24, 2005

Not too bad

I went back to the gym in the end and did 35 minutes on the bike. It wasn't actually too bad, so I might start reintroducing exercise with that over the next week or so. Hopefully my foot will be back to normal by Saturday for Budapest.

The good news is that I haven't actually piled on the weight over the past week of no exercise and eating rubbish, I'm still pretty much where I was this time last week, but at least I'm not up. I'd call that a result, in context. But now I've got the house to myself and no-one persuading me to order currys at 10pm I should be able to have a week of eating more healthily and a bit more exercise to restart the loss. That sounds like a plan.

I tried the other yoga video this morning, but the positions on that one put too much pressure on my foot (more standing than lying) so I think I'll go back to the one I tried last night later today.

I'm also trying to keep up eating 5 portions of fruit and veg every day. I managed it Monday - Friday last week which was a start, but now I'm trying new things. I bought some butternut squash chunks earlier (they were out of my favourite stuffed peppers so I had to think of something else to try), so I'll try those at lunch time I think.

Let's get back on track!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home