Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Progress Photos...

I've finally summoned up the courage to put the worst picture of me I've seen for a while on the internet. Even though this was taken in October last year, when I started going to the gym last July and had supposedly already lost some weight, I look awful.

I like to put it down to the fact that I'd had no sleep the night before. Seriously, I was on an overnight flight to Athens which arrived at about 4am. I then sat in the airport for a while before heading into town and getting to the top of the Acropolis at about 8am. And then got persuaded to stand in the line of the camera. Big mistake. This is why I don't like having photos taken.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today, I thought I'd wear the same thing to see how my body had changed. Of course I didn't check the photo first, and chose the wrong grey top, but it's the same skirt. Although I still don't like how I look here, the one thing I noticed is my collar bones. Except they're not that noticeable on this photo because it's inexplicably blurry, but still, it gives an idea.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have better pictures of myself, but this isn't about better photos where I don't look fat. This is about working out how far I have come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home