Saturday, April 16, 2005

Slower progress

But still progress. Which is good because the main thing I wanted to do this week was to consolidate the weight I lost last week, and I'm still on with a fair chance of losing another pound by official progress day on Tuesday anyway to keep me on track at 2 pounds a week. I can afford to slip a bit for my mini target, but I'd rather get into a routine of losing that amount, and being ahead of target can't be too bad.

One thing I've been very good with this week after my drunkenness on Sunday and consequent hangover for the first part of the week is alcohol. I haven't had a drop since Sunday, despite the work night out on Thursday and the rugby last night. I was driving, but time was when I'd have just the one drink when I got there to relax after the week at work. I don't do that any more, and not only am I presumably a safer driver because of it, but I'm cutting down the alcohol calories nicely. I don't think I'll buy any wine for the weekend either (again), but might have something spirit based later if I feel like something.

Right now I'm trying to persuade myself to get out of bed and go to the gym. I like Saturdays because I have plenty of time to do everything I want to do, but it does make it harder to get out from under the duvet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home