Monday, April 11, 2005

The wrong way to lose weight?

I suspect that drinking so much I throw up everything I ate yesterday and feel too ill today to eat much at all isn't the best way to lose weight long term. I certainly couldn't cope with the general feeling of nausea and dizziness.

But, sadly, it's mighty effective. Over another pound off when I weighed myself this morning, and unless I somehow get my appetite back tonight suspect I'll be down again tomorrow. And as all I want to do at the moment is go to sleep, I doubt I'll be eating much more than a bowl of cereal tonight.

I seem to have miscalculated the fact that less body weight means I can cope with less alcohol before feeling ill. Also don't know whether my general feelings of weakness are because I'm losing weight too fast at the moment. I don't think I can carry on eating like this (or not eating), so at the end of the week I think I'll revert back to a more normal diet and then try to consolidate what I've lost recently. After 1 week of my 7 week plan I'm 2 weeks ahead of schedule, so there's plenty of time to take a break for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home