Friday, May 19, 2006

Ah, sanity returns

It's a Friday night and I'm safely home at a reasonable time. After this week's madness I'm very relieved about that. I got the last thing that I needed to do out to the client at about 4.40, so there was no way I was going to start doing anything else at that point. No, I just sat around and waited to come home. I wasn't going to risk being delayed!

So now I'm back and eating the last of my frozen meals before I reacquaint myself with fresh food after a trip to the supermarket. I've not actually made it there yet, I'm currently tossing up whether to do it this evening or to just open a bottle of wine now and go in the morning. I have a strong suspicion that tomorrow morning is going to win that particular battle!

I'm just glad I got through the week. As manic as it's been, I know that if I can manage that without completely falling off the wagon, then maybe I'll be OK. Even when I'm busy I can still find a way to fit an hour or so of exercise into my day. That said, I really enjoyed my rest day lie in this morning!

I suspect I might fall asleep pretty early this night, particularly if it's wine assisted. But hopefully over the weekend I can start getting my life a bit more in balance. And possibly go shopping to spend my pay rise...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

read most of your entries, keep he good work. I am staring on a path that you already took, and reading other people stories, to motivate me and inspire me..

Buena suerte
Hasta luego

9:45 PM  
Blogger Moody said...

I'm in awe of how you manage to keep your both feet on the ground during such stressful times. And I love what you said about exercise priorities in your last post.
BRAVO!

~Moody

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home