Monday, June 05, 2006

I've been feeling a bit crappy today. I ran a half marathon yesterday, and have suffering from sore legs and blisters all day (although thankfully I have some shoes that didn't touch the blisters at all to ease the pain on that count). Then on top of that TOM arrived today, explaining some of the random stomach pain I've had over the past couple of days. It's been a while since the last one in January, just as I was giving up hope. And finally I've been really tired, between an early morning yesterday morning and an uncomfortable night's sleep last night. When I got home from work this evening I actually had a bit of a sleep, and I do feel a bit better now, but still not 100%. I hope that everything clears up before the weekend in London and my 10k.

I visited my grandparents yesterday after the race. It was nice to see them again, although as ever it took some careful planning and persuasion to make sure I had a balanced diet for the day. I should go over there more often really, hopefully I'll get over again before the end of summer.

I was going to write something proper tonight, but I'm feeling too blah so I'll leave it there. Fingers crossed I'll feel better in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home