Monday, September 11, 2006

Dirty Stop Out

I can't remember when I last did 3 consecutive nights getting in after 11pm. Usually I'm in bed way before then, ready for an early morning training session. I'm knackered this morning, but I had a great weekend. I'll post more after work hopefully, but for now here's a photo from Saturday night.

I didn't realise that my bra showed through my top when the flash on the camera fired at it - the top's really thick too, so I don't know if it's some sort of magic x-ray flash that blokes pay extra for!!!



That's at the quiz night, with my partner John. We were put into random pairs, and we actually ended up coming second. Not bad considering we hardly answered a question in the first round, but made a stunning comeback later on. No idea what I won though, I think it's being posted out to me at some point.

Anyway, I'm not going to blog about it all now, I must have a shower and drag my sorry arse into work.

But I must just mention the big downside from the weekend. I've hurt my foot. This isn't good timing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home