Tuesday, October 17, 2006

And finally...

A photo!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is me right at the end of Amsterdam half on Sunday, because there were no decent photos of me from Berlin (and I knew that the photos in Amsterdam were going to be free) I actually tried to hang back a bit to make sure there wasn't anyone between me and the camera for a change! And I made sure that my arms were clear of my number so they could identify me. How sad is that?

My legs are still surprisingly sore, so two whole days off exercise. I will do something tomorrow though, a swim before work and hopefully a run with Kirkstall Harriers afterwards if my legs feel OK.

But on the plus side, my eating is improving. I managed to resist the call of the vending machine this afternoon, and I cooked properly this evening rather than going for the "not too bad but quick" option I've been relying on far too much recently. It's not bad food as such, just not as good as it could be. For the first time in weeks I've got my food all packed and ready to go in the fridge for tomorrow. Finger crossed I'm getting things back under control.

Interestingly, today I didn't have coffee at work either, and I didn't feel anywhere near as tired as usual. Maybe it's time to come off coffee again. I managed it a while back and didn't miss it, but have got far too reliant on the espresso machine recently.

Right, off to pack my running stuff to take to work with me, and another early night I think.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lainey said...

You look great - an not knackered at all. Loving the look of determination.

9:46 AM  
Blogger GetStrongGirl said...

Wow, you look so skinny!

9:12 PM  
Blogger M@rla said...

All the maneuvering for the camera paid off! You look like the cover of Runners World.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home