Sunday, December 31, 2006

Fly By Post

Hola de Espana! Blogger thinks I'm in Spain (probably because I am) and has come up with the controls in Spanish, but that's as far as I intend to play along.

Just a quick note to say that EVE IS APPARENTLY OUT NOW. But I haven't read it, so I don't know how much of what I said has made it, and how much has been rewritten to fit the story.

I'm having a fab christmas, the weather has been fantastic (far better than it usually is at this time of year), and I've even been for a run THREE times. Including one on Christmas Day! However, I have been partaking rather liberally of nice Christmas food, and nice holiday food (mmm the German cake shop), and the odd glass of vino tinto. I don't feel guilty about it in the slightest, just reporting facts. I'm quite happy to overindulge a little here and then get back down to it when I get back to the UK. Just make sure you give me a virtual kick if you see me eating cake after the 8th!

Anyway, have a fab New Year everyone, and I'll post more when I get back.

Hasta luego!

5 Comments:

Blogger ali4579@gmail.com said...

Yay! So glad to hear you're having a good time.

Happy New Year!!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Happy New Year to you too YP! Looking forward to reading about your ups and downs in 2007! Greetings from Holland, Amanda :)

6:47 PM  
Blogger K said...

Happy New Year (said she, originally.)

11:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Flicked through a copy of Eve today and you look amazing!

Happy New Year.

Emma, x

9:52 PM  
Blogger Haloranch said...

We don't have Eve here in Canada, so can you post the article and any photos that you haven't already posted? You look so great!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home