Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Follow me, people

I have a new little project on the go for the new year. Inspired by some of the foodie blogs I've seen around, I've decided to keep my own little resource. It's part sharing what I eat, and it's part online recipe book for my own use (having discovered that I can use tags to sort my posts to show recipes using specific ingredients if I tag them right). I'm not claiming it's an original idea, but it's a little project which should encourage me to try new recipes so that I can post the results. I get the best results when I bribe myself...

Anyway, it's still a work in progress, but you can find it here if you want to pay it a visit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

excellent stuff! makes me want to go out and buy a pomegranate!
which reminds me, must also go buy your eve mag :)

10:54 PM  
Blogger Tamara said...

Wow, I love your new site. I will be checking out regularly. My husband is a vegetarian, and I can already tell that he will be thanking you!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home