Sunday, February 04, 2007

Rest

I've had an incredibly lazy day today. I managed to drag myself to Tesco to get some medicine (which worked surprisingly well), cooked some lunch (those veggies need to be cooked, and I need to eat, whether I'm feeling ill or not) then disappeared back under the duvet for an afternoon sleep.

Bliss.

I'm definitely feeling a lot better than I was this time yesterday. That's not to say I'm feeling 100%, but fingers crossed I'm on the road to recovery. The sad thing is, that I want to be better tomorrow because it's running club rather than because of any deep rooted desire to go into work. I just worry that if I miss work and then run I'll be spotted and my cover will be blown...

It's been a while since I've taken a day completely off exercise, so it's been kind of weird, but also nice. I know I should rest more, but when it's a lovely day and my legs feel fine it's sometimes hard for me to resist temptation. I never thought I'd say that! But hopefully once I do get back to exercising my legs will be all the better for the rest, and I can get back into it pretty quickly.

1 Comments:

Blogger K not Kay said...

Ouch. Sucks to get sick on the weekend! (((YP))) I think you need at least the Monday off! ;)
But good to hear you're feeling better.

PS: Hope your dad's health will be ok.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home