Thursday, August 23, 2007

Much better

Last night the weather was gorgeous, so I ran 17 miles. I'm so glad I didn't push myself on a day when I didn't feel like it, and instead waited for a day when the weather and my energy levels felt right. Running on Sunday would have demoralised me, last night went like a dream and gave me a lot more confidence (9 minute miles! The whole way!) So yay for listening to my body.

Anyway, this is just a quickie. Mum's here, and we're off to Italy (via Wembley) at the weekend. I will be listening to my body and seeing whether it wants to eat pizza. And if it does, I will of course be trusting its instincts ;)

(Also, I suspect my mother thinks I'm a freak. She offered to pick me up from work tomorrow. I turned the opportunity down because if she picks me up I can't cycle in because there would be no way to get the bike back home... I suppose I should really have gone for the lift to recoup the £250 I ended up spending on the car today. Once more, the sooner I get rid of that thing, the better).

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

17 miles on a wednesday nigt?! Impressive!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home